Standard of Ethics
These guidelines have been produced to ensure that staff working at the Rath Mor Centre are always acting to the highest standards and expectations.
• You must always act in the interest of customers.
• You must provide a high level of service.
• You must challenge /report improper language or behaviour from colleagues or customers in an appropriate manner.
• You must treat everyone fairly regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or any other personal characteristic.
• You must not act in ways which are biased or prejudiced for or against others.
• You must show respect to both colleagues and customers regardless of the situation.
• You must use language appropriately and sensitively with others.
• You must be honest in your interactions with people.
• You must clarify any ambiguities and not misrepresent any facts when dealing with colleagues or customers.